Home Health DOCTOR Is Shoked After Doing This X-ray LOOK How
- During the summertime, it’s normal to invite friends and family over for a barbecue.
- Before barbecuing anything up, it’s important to clean the grill, as it can get dirty being exposed to the outside, or at least that’s what a mother named Nadia thought. She started by cleaning the grill with a stainless steel bristle brush and left it ready to roast the meat.
- The whole family gathered in the backyard to eat some hamburgers and enjoy the day together. However, accidents sometimes ruin the fun.
- Anthony Fiore, Nadia’s 6-year-old son, was very excited and was the first to grab a hamburger off the grill. After just a few bites, he said he felt a tingling in the throat. In a matter of minutes, that tingling became a sharp pain, preventing him from breathing.
- Anthony’s pain was growing stronger, so the mother took him to the hospital to be treated. The doctors moved him to the X-ray room, where they discovered a small piece of metal lodged in his throat. It was part of the bristle brush his mother had used to clean the grill.
A surgery to save his life